Thursday, May 27, 2010

The Pathetic and the Profound

Today I came across two incredible you tube videos. I guess I'm gonna have to learn how to actually put them on the blog and make things easier. My dearest readers, if you're out there, tell me what you think about these two clips. One is a two year old smoking and I did not know whether to laugh, cry, or start swearing at the people watching this kid. I must admit, though, IT'S FUCKING HILARIOUS!!!!! The other is a clip from the Pretty Reckless (yeah, yeah, that chick from Gossip Girl--I never watched that show but this girl's got PASSION and what a voice on her!). The song is called "Make Me Wanna Die" and it's the acoustic version and it's YUMMY.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG the boy smoking! That's crazy... Will he even be able to grow up? But yeah, it's hilarious :D

And that girl has a really beautiful voice!

If you want to embed videos it's simple, i just tried it. Go to the video and click on the button below the video, so the embed code will be shown. You don't have to screw around with the options there, just copying the code is fine.

Then paste the code into your post, above, below or between the text of your entry, depending on where you want the video to be. That's it.

Btw, your new blog layout is beautiful!

Angela said...

Hi Mina,

Thanks for the advice, girl. It took me 3 WHOLE DAYS to unzip a file to get a new design on my blog!!!!

I'm real glad that you checked out those videos,that little boy looks like a 25 year old smoking like that!

Im soooo happy that you like the new design. Likewise, your new title is pretty catchy.

Ive been feeling a little down so I'll be sure to post today. I'll check and see if you do the same.

Talk to you soon, girl.

Anonymous said...

Yeah he does seem old the way the smokes lol.

I love designs like that and the color :)

Oh the title. I never really bothered and even forgot about it. But it was time to use a real title for my blog.

I'm going to post something later. The following option is pretty useful for keeping track of blogs. That way i see new posts on my dashboard.

Looking forward to read more from you!

Post a Comment