Sunday, May 16, 2010

Apology

I am so sorry if anyone has tried to comment, I had the settings screwed up!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully now anyone who visits can make a comment as this would be GREATLY APPRECIATED. I am also starting a new blog, a little lighter, more entertaining but still substantial (I would hope--my dearest readers can only be the judge). I feel really sick, I am off to the drugstore and even though it's a beautiful summer day, I really want to organize my blogs as to make them more reader friendly and for me to not feel so alone as I get my shit together...............

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog, so i wanted to drop a comment.

I'm on methadone too and some of the things you wrote remind me of myself.

Glad i found your blog, i'll sure keep reading it :)

Anonymous said...

Thank's! My native language is german, but i love to write in english. Some things are even easier to say in english than in german.
I'll post a lot more from now on.

Btw, you have a very beautiful writing style :) I'll keep in touch for sure!

Post a Comment