Sunday, July 4, 2010

Tears, White Chocolate, and Magazines

Oh my God, I have truly missed writing, it truly is unhealthy holding everything inside. I miss my girl Mina, I feel like I have abandoned you or something because you ALWAYS make me feel better when I get down in this transitional and lonely time in my life. Also, welcome to my blog Gledwood, I have been checking your blog out for quite awhile now and you surely are an interesting character, to say the least.

Well, I FINALLY got my hair done and I've always felt like such a goddess in blonde hair, even though I'm not skinny minny anymore. I've become addicted to expensive white chocolate bars, Lindt(I don't know if that's the correct spelling). They went on sale a few weeks ago and I pretty much cleaned out the section they were in. Whenever something feels good, I just can't stop. It's like this switch goes on in my brain and I have to take it ALL THE DAMN WAY..............

I haven't been doing much but my best friend and I have come to the conclusion that I would make a great real estate agent so I've been researching that because I REALLY need to get out there, I feel almost ready.

It's still hard living with my mom, she's like major Miz Ice Queen, heaven forbid I should cry and express an ounce of feeling, she'll brow beat me into submission just by looking at me like I have two heads! Frustrating as hell. I am going to take your advice Mina and just WRITE, I feel better already and lighter. After all, it's just life and the tide will soon turn. I just fucking wish it wasn't so bloody hot, I feel like I'm melting, like candle wax. If I had a fan I would just lie in front of it for hours until the temp went down. Perhaps I should just go to the corner Starbucks with my laptop, there's an idea. Maybe I can even flirt with some random cute guy but I'm SOOOO fucking lazy, I know I'll just end up calling up a taxi and going to Shopper's for some white chocolate and a magazine.

I shall be writing alot more, perhaps even later on. I feel better already. Expressing myself and doing what I love and adore(writing)ALWAYS makes me feel much, much better. Looking forward to comments, as always and news.

Kisses.................

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you write again! Good to hear from you!

It's great to get the hair done every once in a while. I had my hair done recently as well and i love it. Makes one feel better.

OMG white chocolate! Normally, most people i know don't like it at all. But i love it, it's one of my favorites. Lindt is so damn good. I'm addicted to sweets. And coffee...

So you're suffering from the hot summer weather as well. God it has been awful lately. We had 35°Celsius with extremely humid air for 10 days straight. On the other days it's at least 30°Celsius :( It's draining. I'm going to buy a fan and have it run next to me, all day and night.

I know that laziness. The hot weather makes it even worse. I'm a lot less lazy when it's cold.

Sorry to hear about your troubles with living at your moms :( That sure doesn't help you feel better. Moving out is not possible i guess? Hope everything gets better for you. Keep writing ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey girl!

Please don't be confused, annoyed and shocked when you see that my blog is suddenly only open for invites. I'd like to add you to my blog, so you can read it.

Do you have a google e-mail address? Because once i add you to my blog with your g-mail address, you will be able to log into my blog with that e-mail and your google password. That's how it works i guess.

It's only temporary. I'll make my blog public again once my boyfriend is ok and everything has cleared up a bit. I'd like to explain to you why i'm so paranoid right now. I'd like to send you an e-mail.

And i don't want to lose you as one of my readers and as friend. I need everyone of you right now, and i'm so happy you are there.

Would you send me your e-mail address to: sirius-x@myspace.com

I hope you'll see this comments soon and get back at me. Again, i'm so sorry for this bother :(

Mina

Anonymous said...

God i really hope you see my comments one day. I guess you're mad at me for making my blog invite only? It has a reason and i blogged about it. So when you read it, you'll understand.

I would love to invite you, so you are able to read my blog. But i need your e-mail address for it. Please mail me at mina@injectingadvice.com so i have your address. Then you'll get an invite to your e-mail address.

Forget the myspace e-mail address in my last comment. It doesn't work anymore. Nigel from injectingadvice.com made me an e-mail address i can display publicly, so i don't have to give out my private one.

Shay said...

Hey.. I was reading your blog and it reminds me of the struggles that someone I know is going through. He has a blog too (http://obstacleswithaddiction.blogspot.com/) and I think you guys could support each other if you want to check it out. I would love for him just to see he isn't the only one publically talking about the ups and downs of taking methadone. Keep on with the blogging!

Post a Comment